Like Button

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22 You're Not Seeing Double


You're not Seeing Double

Day 22 I am pressed to finish something I can enter in the Red Show at my gallery,
Gallery 104 in February.

I tried something else, which didn't work out,
so I went for a larger repaint of the this red boat.

I really worked on the water to try to get the feel of the waves and how much brighter it was at the horizon line.

Probably made 6-8 passes on the water.

It will be framed and entered this weekend.

Framed $200 + $20 shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.