Are You Staying in Town for Spring Break?
I totally get it.
We raised four children and we went on vacations,
but I can't remember going anywhere on
spring or fall breaks.
But. . .
If you're looking for something fun to do during the break,
I'm offering two classes, ages 7 and up.
- April 4 and/or 6
- 10 a.m. - noon
- $25 for one class
- $40 for both classes
- $25 for 1st student in a family for 1 class
- $20 for 2nd student for 1 class
- $15 for every student after that for 1 class
- Drop them off and pick them up at my new studio in Ghent
- I provide all supplies and snacks
This is what we'll be painting on Tuesday,April 4.
Your child can paint the basket and eggs any color.
This just gives us a jumping off place.
They will also do a tiny painting.
On April 6 they will paint a jar of fireflies
and do a craft.
I don't have photos at this moment to show you though.
Leave a comment below if you want in,
IM me from my facebook page,
or email me at email@example.com
and put Spring break art class in the subject line.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!