Like Button

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 13 - River Reflections

River Reflections

Day 13 and I was unsuccessful on my first attempt,
so I brought out a photo I love and have painted before.

This is an evening view of the Ohio River across from
Carrollton, KY.

When I struggle painting something or have a creative lapse I usually try something I know I can do.
Kind of an atta girl, you can do this.  

Thanks for checking it out today.

6" x 6" acrylic on unframed canvas panel.

$50 + $6 shipping

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very nice on the reflections! What a good idea, too, to go back to your comfort zone when you are struggling with a different painting. That way, you get to finish on a good note (and probably in a better mood!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always do it but I should especially since I did end on a good note.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.