Like Button

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day Five - CAT Crazy

Day Five -CAT Crazy

I know,
I'm crazy.
I'm CAT Crazy.
I didn't grow up in Kentucky,
I didn't go to the University of Kentucky,
But I am CAT Crazy none the less.
I even have several Wildcat facebook pages I follow.
I don't have satellite TV so,
get this,
I listen on the radio.
Now that's crazy.

But I can't help it,
I bleed blue.

This is my autograph ball
and I have former coach Tubby Smith
and former great Kenny "Sky" Walker autographs on it.

It sits in one of those glass boxes with a stuffed Wildcat sitting next to it.
Pretty much means I'm certifiable.

GO CATS

CAT Crazy
6" x 6" unframed acrylic on a panel
$50 + $6 shipping

4 comments:

  1. Hey, this looks like an oil painting from my view! Never know what you are going to paint. I can't keep up with you. I think I missed your yesterday's painting. You are FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meredith. I follow an oil painter Raymond Logan, who paints the most every day items in the most incredible way. I study his work. I thought I would try to follow his example with this. I had a great time with it. Maybe one day I'll nail down a style, but so far I haven't. Always love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to Your team on the radio? Now THAT is dedication! I fully understand, I follow SEC Football!
    Your painting is a fun reminder of your team spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jacklyn. I seldom miss a game. I thought it would be a fun painting and it was!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.