Top 10 Reasons You Need to Take
My Art Class
1. Your creativity called and would like to be unleashed.
2. It's been cold forever and you may not have a real one of these in your yard this year.
3. You've always wanted to learn to paint and now is a great time to start.
4. You're not getting any younger.
5. You deserve a break today.
6. Can't dance, may as well paint.
7. Gotta start somewhere.
8. Orange (and yellow) are the new black.
9. A fun thing to do that won't add inches to those thighs.
10. The election will be over and everyone needs a reason to celebrate that.
Classes start this Tuesday, May 20 at 6 p.m.
at News Auction Barn on Hwy 227,
Arrive about 5:45 to get your palette set up and be ready to paint by 6 p.m.
I supply all the supplies, instruction and inspiration.
You supply $40 (and your own apron or smock).
You will have this lovely 20" x 14" acrylic painting of Sunflowers.
Your inner Van Gogh is ready to come out.
Message me or leave a comment if you want to reserve your spot.