Like Button

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Friday

Opportunity is Knocking

Fall Friday is here again!
Another opportunity for you to purchase a fall painting at 20% off.
Every  week this month I'm posting fall paintings for 20% off for one week only,
and they can only be purchased at this special price from my blog.  

Mountain Mist
 unframed 11" x 14" acrylic on a canvas panel 
This is normally $100 + $10 shipping, but this week only
$80 + $10 shipping.

Oh shoot,
 you waited to long.




Before The Fall

 This is a 5" x 7" acrylic on a canvas panel

$50 is the normal price + $6 shipping for this original painting,
This week it is $40 + $6 shipping.

It would be easy to frame or could sit on an easel on a shelf.

 Too late.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.