Like Button

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jammy Art


Karter and his horse
We were in our jammies in my studio painting a week or two ago when Karter and Lakyn stayed with us.
I drew the horse on Karter's paper and a butterfly on Lakyn's paper.

They did most of the painting.  I helped a little on each one, but very little.
Karter is 5 and loves horses.

Pin It
  
Lakyn is 3 and she painted this butter fly herself.
I helped a little bit on the body, but she the wings all by herself

Lets hear a little applause for their super duper great wonderful paintings.

3 comments:

  1. Look at the awesome horse and beautiful butterfly! Awesome jobs Karter and Lakyn! I hope you guys keep painting. You have a really good teacher, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't they do a great job! Grammy was so proud of them. They got less paint on themselves than I did.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.