Like Button

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Badge of Courage

She Had the Courage

  • She came to class to work.
  • She followed the instructions.
  • She drew her own rooster and did not use a pattern provided.
  • She did a fabulous job, especially on those feathers and that head.
  • You Can Do It To!


Here's Your Next Opportunity

Tuesday, June 10, 6 p.m. at News Auction Barn, Carrollton, KY.

For $40 I supply everything you need to do this painting,
except an apron.
This is definitely very do-able by you!  

You will learn how to:
  • paint hydrangeas.
  • paint a glass vase
  • do highlighting and shadowing.
  • Have fun, Glorious Fun!
email me at slgraves6@gmail.com or leave me a comment and I'll get back with you.  

Hope to see you soon with a big drippy wet brush in your hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.