Like Button

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Names and Opinions


Help me decide and name my State Fair entries.


I'm entering a mini painting in the Kentucky State Fair.
I've done three and I need you to help me decide which one to enter.
The maximum total square inches allowed is 25".

These are 4" x 4"

I have all three of them listed below with a close up of each one below.

Please tell me in the comments which one you prefer and a suggestion for a name. 








Leave me a comment and you'll be registered to win one of the other two.

Remember, they're only a 4" x 4".




3 comments:

  1. I always have an opinion. :o)

    This wasn't all that easy.
    I'm going to go with where my eye was first drawn. #2 - name: Midwinter Chill

    Good luck and let us know what you end up taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to decide on 2 or 3. I like #2 better, but alot of other people seem to go for "Color"
    I'm sticking with #2. I like everything about it.
    Judi McGuire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #3. I really like the colors. Call it Peace in the Valley

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.