Like Button

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hand painted Garden Stones


Here's some garden stones I've been painting.  

They look great in my garden.

they'd probably look good in yours also.



I have 8 different stones right now and they are all different.

I'll have them at the RiverView Farmer's Market next Wednesday before and during race fest.


Each stone is 12" x 12" and they are varnished before painting 


and then 3 more coats of varnish are applied after painting, using an exterior varnish.


I painted the ones with the flowers from a vase of flowers my husband cut for me 
from one of his many gardens.


love the trees and the cabin.


pine trees and a great big tree


a path into your garden


lavender, yarrow and daisies



lavender and Queen Anne's lace

All stones are $25 each.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.