Like Button

Friday, February 10, 2012

Help for young artists


Where do artists come from?
Are they born or are they nurtured?
I don't know that answer,
but
I do know having the opportunity to be creative helps in that process.
Hand and eye coordination is improved the more it is used.
Helping a child color, paste, use scissors and think creatively is helpful on so many levels.
Here's a link for some easy art and craft projects for toddlers.
Since I have a three-year old in my home again,
we will be trying some of these in the near future.
Maybe today

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.