Like Button

Friday, November 30, 2012

Ya Gotta Love the Internet

Friends I Would Never Have Met

I'm always intrigued by the internet.
I've made many many art friends across the globe on facebook.

I love looking at their art
and seeing what they love to paint.
I look forward to seeing their beautiful paintings.

I subscribe to a number of art blogs just so I can see what's new with them.

I'm not a world traveler and I would never have met these people in any other way.

Tonight I went on my stats section of my blog to see
where my page views were coming from.

I was shocked.

Pakistan,
Serbia,
France,
Netherlands,
Bangladesh,
Ukraine,
Venezuela,
Canada,
and of course,
U.S.A.

I would never have met these people if it weren't for the internet,
facebook, pinterest
and on and on and on.

If you've ever re-pinned, shared, liked, etc.,
you never know where you're sending that little piece of info.

I love the internet 

and all the good it can do.

Happy Cyber Day!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's amazing where our viewers are looking from!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.