Like Button

Friday, November 16, 2012

White's Run Creek


White's Run Creek

I live in the middle of nowhere,
the epicenter of no where,
and scenes like this are everywhere on my drive home
from next to nowhere.

I have photographed this particular view of this particular creek several times,
and have painted it multiple times trying to capture it.

I finally got something that I am somewhat pleased with.

Usually, it is a quiet creek, sometimes with very little water.
But after a rain, it becomes this rolling boiling waterway.

This fun little painting is a framed 5 x 7 and is available on my website.  

I'm sure this won't be the last time I paint this creek,
because they're everywhere here.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.