Like Button

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paintings in the Gallery


Lilacs

$50 + $7 shipping
framed 5 x 7" acrylic on panel

Lilacs and all the small unframed pieces below are currently at
Gallery 104 in LaGrange, KY.

They are all 5 x 7's except for the last one, "Purple Rain" is 8 x 10"

If you're interested in any, please contact me so I can check with the gallery on their availability.

They are bright and colorful and fun little paintings.


The Housing District

$75 + $6 shipping


Triplets

$35 + $6 shipping


Up

$40 + $6 shipping


Singular

$50 + $6 shipping


Purple Rain

$50 + 7 shipping
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.