Like Button

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Manly Art

Need A Gift For the Man In Your Life?

Well yea!
Like who doesn't!

Here are a few original paintings for that hard to buy for man.

This is a classic, vintage, antique, otherwise known as old truck
grazing abandoned in a field.

Is he a car guy?

Grazing
unframed original 10" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 with free shipping in December from my blog only.




Wabasso
is a great little tackle shop near Sebastian, Florida.

unframed original 10" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 w/free shipping only from my blog.


Wanna Play
I'll bet he has and would like to again.

unframed original 6" x 6" acrylic on a panel
$50 w/free shipping only from my blog.



On in Two
A Florida golf course scene.
Who doesn't want to be there.
unframed original 6" x 6" acrylic on a panel
$50 w/free shipping only on my blog

Finding His Way

Ever been fishing and had to figure your way into or out of a marsh.
I don't know how they do it.
Maybe they drop bread crumbs.

unframed original 6" x 6" acrylic on a panel
$50 w/free shipping only on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.