Like Button

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hand Painted Furniture

Hydrangea Love



I have this lovely hand painted end table or boudoir table available
for $100.

That's right you read that correctly.
This end table has a drawer on the front and has 3 hand painted hydrangeas on it.

The top, drawer and bottom shelf are a light green with the rest of the table
a lightly distressed black.

This would be so cute as a bedside table
or in that shabby chic decor.

This will need to be picked up in Carroll County, KY.

Please contact me at 502-523-0663 for those arrangements.

You can click on the buy now button below to make the purchase.

8 comments:

  1. I found myself starting to write, "You are really good at painting hydrangeas," and it felt like deja vu, so I must have told you the same thing before! Seriously, great job. Would love to see a shot of one of the flowers more head-on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do that, but not this week. Thanks. I love painting hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is beautiful-you have so many talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Fay. I started out painting furniture, home decor, and gourds. I love painting furniture.

      Delete
  4. The table is beautiful Sharon, I hope it sells quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Barb. Me too. I think it's a great piece.

      Delete
  5. Watch out or I'll beg you for a demo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Meredith. But it's not much different than painting a painting. More varnish.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.