Like Button

Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2 - Grazing

Day 2 - Finished

Well
I've made it through the first 2 days of the 30 paintings in 30 days.

Grazing is a fun painting of an abandoned old pick up truck.

I took the photo of this truck sitting in a body shop,
and the angle I photographed it from, had a barn in the background.
I wanted the truck out in a field, abandoned,
 but I'm sure there is an interesting story to go with this truck.

I'd bet this truck has been driven a lot of miles,
hauled a lot of stuff,
and maybe broke down in the field.

Grazing
8" x 10" unframed acrylic on a panel
$95


2 comments:

  1. Sharon, I love how you painted this truck, it's so charming! And congrats on two paintings down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith. I had a great day of painting today, which hasn't happened in a while. Thanks for the "Charming". I like charming. My daughter pointed out to me I sell a lot of art to farmers. Isn't that interesting.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.