Like Button

Thursday, June 20, 2013

It Arrived

It Arrived!

Several weeks ago I entered an online contest for artist Karen Johnston
from New Zealand.

We have since become friends and she wrote a post on my blog as a guest poster.

The painting I won arrived yesterday and boy is it a beauty!

It's a 6" x 6" and it came beautifully wrapped with it's own little easel.

It's sitting on my coffee table with one of my own little paintings.

I have my own mini gallery.

    Thistles

Is it a knock out or what.

I love it.  

You can check out Karen Johnston at
http://karenjohnstonart.blogspot.co.nz/

go on, give her a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.