Like Button

Saturday, December 22, 2012


Vin et Van Gogh

Friday, December 28, 7-9 p.m.
at Gallery 104 LaGrange, KY

Grab a few of your friends and make plans to join me and paint this fun
16 x 20 Blue Hydrangea.

This is a fun, no pressure class and you will go home with a finished painting
and the knowledge of how to do it again.

The class is $40 with a minimal charge for the hors d'ouvres bar
and you can reserve your spot by contacting Gallery 104 at
502-222-3822
and signing up for this class.

After all the Christmas holiday fun,
get your sisters, cousins, nieces, etc. together and plan on this for a night of fun and friendship and memory making.  

You're provided with everything you need to complete the painting, including: paints, brushes, apron, easel and canvas.

Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and you should arrive at least 20 minutes before the class begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.

All registrations must be paid for in advance no later than 3 p.m. on Wednesday,
December 26.

As a side note,
we will be lightening up the background on this to just a hint of green or a beautiful cream.

This promises to be lots of fun.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
I'm a nature artist and I love to paint old barns, rivers and lakes, trees and fence rows. I work almost daily trying to improve my art and all that entails. I try to learn all I can from others and from the earth itself by being aware of all God has created and its beauty. You can purchase paintings by contacting me at slgraves6@gmail.com. You can also purchase through my gallery website at www.riverrungallery.com . Thank you so much for stopping by.